- Colorado Housing Finance Authority (CHFA) – working with a team of consultants (Williford Housing, Reinen Consulting, and Urbanity Advisors) as the designated providers of technical assistance on affordable housing initiatives in Alamosa, Leadville, Pueblo, San Luis, Silverton, La Puente, Saguache, and other cities and towns across the State.
- City of Craig, CO – creating an affordable housing assessment and action plan in collaboration with housing consultant Williford Housing
- City of Hayden, CO – creating an affordable housing assessment and action plan in collaboration with housing consultant Williford Housing
- Lake County Build a Generation (Policy Action Team) – facilitating community meetings and learning sessions on the intersection of affordable housing and land-use in order to empower this group to serve as an advisory committee to city and county elected and appointed officials on housing and land-use matters in collaboration with housing consultant Williford Housing.
- Economic Alliance of La Plata County – working to develop a a 3-year county-wide workforce housing strategic plan in collaboration with housing consultant Project Moxie.
- Lake County Build a Generation (Affordable Housing Coalition) – created an affordable housing plan for the County and City of Leadville to address their burgeoning workforce housing issues and facilitating community meetings.
- Colorado Health Foundation – conducting a displacement vulnerability analysis of neighborhoods in Southwest Denver, and helping the Foundation’s non-profit partner “LifeSpan Local” develop programs to combat involuntary displacement of residents.
- Mayor’s Office of the National Western Center – provided grant project management services for a project to create open-space and repair 1-mile of the South Platte River’s riparian corridor where it cuts through the site of Denver’s National Western Stockshow.
- Mile High United Way – led the Globeville, Elyria-Swansea Affordable Housing Working Group as it sought to study and address gentrification in the neighborhoods of Globeville, Ellyria-Swansea in N. Denver under the collective impact model.
- City of Denver’s Office of Economic Development – created a report on the 2017 Metro Denver Housing Summit
- Practitioners Leveraging Assets for Community Enhancement (PLACE) – Conducted federal housing policy advocacy and research, and helped facilitate the absorption of PLACE as an organization into the National Community Reinvestment Coalition (NCRC).