- Colorado Housing Finance Authority (CHFA) – working with a team of consultants (Williford Housing, Reinen Consulting, and Urbanity Advisors) as the designated providers of technical assistance on affordable housing initiatives to cities and towns across the State.
- City of Craig, CO – creating an affordable housing assessment and action plan
- Lake County Build a Generation Policy Action Team – facilitating community meetings and learning sessions on the intersection of affordable housing and land-use in order to empower this group to serve as an advisory committee to city and county elected and appointed officials on housing and land-use matters. Collaborating on this work with Williford Housing.
- Lake County Build a Generation Affordable Housing Coalition – created an affordable housing plan for the County and City of Leadville to address their burgeoning workforce housing issues and facilitating community meetings.
- Colorado Health Foundation – conducting a displacement vulnerability analysis of neighborhoods in Southwest Denver, and helping the Foundation’s non-profit partner “LifeSpan Local” develop programs to combat involuntary displacement of residents.
- Mayor’s Office of the National Western Center – provided grant project management services for a project to create open-space and repair 1-mile of the South Platte River’s riparian corridor where it cuts through the site of Denver’s National Western Stockshow.
- Mile High United Way – led the Globeville, Elyria-Swansea Affordable Housing Working Group as it sought to study and address gentrification in the neighborhoods of Globeville, Ellyria-Swansea in N. Denver under the collective impact model.
- City of Denver’s Office of Economic Development – created a report on the 2017 Metro Denver Housing Summit
- Practitioners Leveraging Assets for Community Enhancement (PLACE) – Conducted federal housing policy advocacy and research, and helped facilitate the absorption of PLACE as an organization into the National Community Reinvestment Coalition (NCRC).